The unofficial Facebook Messenger addon module for WISECP is a free and easy to use tool to connect with customers on your website. With a few clicks, you can add the addon module to your website, enabling customers to message you while browsing your website. Chats started on your website can be continued in the customers’ Messenger app, so you never lose connections with your customers. Even those without a Facebook Messenger account can chat with you in guest mode, so you can reach more customers than ever.
“Having an open line of communication with our customers gives them a sense of confidence from the browsing stage to final checkout,” said Ryan Pamplin, CEO of BlendJet. “We noticed that customers who engage with us are three to four times more likely to checkout. With the Chat Plugin allowing us to reach more customers, we’ve tripled our sales since offering it as a customer engagement channel.”
- Enable or disable the Facebook Messenger
- Setup the Facebook Messenger chat from admin area
- Automatic get page ID
- Automatic language translation
- No disconnection: Using the module creates a long-lived thread between you and your customers in Messenger. Customers can start a chat on your website and carry on in their mobile device with the Messenger app.
- Chat transcripts are automatically created in the customer’s Messenger account
- The familiar, modern interface of Messenger builds trust and encourages your customers to engage with you
- You can use the same Inboxes on desktop and mobile that you use to manage your Facebook page messaging
In addition to WISECP System Requirements, the following requirements must also be available on your server.PHP v7.2+